10/14/2015 Dr. Steven Greer

Did anyone try the old flashlight trick that Dr. Greer and Art was talking about?

Dr. Greer's four books are available from Amazon. I recommend them highly.

Other groups besides Dr. Greer's organized expeditions also use flashlights or laser lights to signal ET craft, such as ETLetsTalk.com who use Dr. Greer's techniques. And you don't need an iPad, iPhone, Android or any smartphone to do it.

Other groups besides Dr. Greer's organized expeditions also use flashlights or laser lights to signal ET craft, such as ETLetsTalk.com who use Dr. Greer's techniques. And you don't need an iPad, iPhone, Android or any smartphone to do it.
Oh, like Gilliland's Ranch?

I remember hearing it after art left c2c the first time in the 2000's, if I recall, you think of your most relaxing spot in the world, focus on it for a free minute, then look up at the stars and turn on the flash light in 2 or 3 second burst for a few times, and then you are supposed to see some ufos start flashing and blinking back.

ETLetsTalk.com is an organized international group of over 5,000 many of whom have had successful contacts with ET craft. Some have had ET visitation.

ETLetsTalk.com is an organized international group of over 5,000 many of whom have had successful contacts with ET craft. Some have had ET visitation.
I have to see that to believe it.

Check out their website. Or join MUFON. Or watch Hangar1 on the History Channel.