10-10-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Jad, we're all sending out prayers to you guys out there with the fires. I just can't imagine...I've seen the photos!

thanks you- these fires are so hot and whipped by such intense 60-70 mph winds that it is devastating. In 1 hr a mobile home Park was burnt to the ground,hospitals,Wal Mart,home after home,burnt to the ground. They are saying the winds caused power lines to topple and started many fo the fires. It's all happening about an hour north and mostly continuing north

We'll wait for you, Lynne. No problem. Everyone let me know when you're hooked in and ready. I'll give the go when I know you're all there together. lol
I'm ready thanks

Reactions: Debi
thanks you- these fires are so hot and whipped by such intense 60-70 mph winds that it is devastating. In 1 hr a mobile home Park was burnt to the ground,hospitals,Wal Mart,home after home,burnt to the ground. They are saying the winds caused power lines to topple and started many fo the fires. It's all happening about an hour north and mostly continuing north
Jad, hugs to EVERYONE out there!

Yikes. Glad that you are safe.

Nice to hear Bob again. It's been a long time.

Reactions: Debi