10/1/2015 (Thursday) Live Chat - Father Michael Maginot (Exorcism)

Debi ! Home is on tonight!:) Let's fill em' in on the atmosphere.
I know! All excited! Da Region gets some press! :p What road is St. Stephen's on, Paint? Trying to place that particular church....

Reactions: DoTell
North of 61st where it ends in Merrillville, hang first left (west) crawl into the Bon Aire neighborhood. Turn down the street were that girl who I had a crush on lives. Go back. And back. Past that Packer's fan's house I liked in 3rd grade.;) Look across from the little school. And that was the last real place I got me edgucateem.:mad: So you don't get lost, take every right once you passed the Gym Teachers house. She divorced very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoTell and Debi
LOL! OK, I know which one it is now! (Believe it or not, I figured it out with those instructions!)

Reactions: DoTell
Yup, played at Glenn Park,. Held down pitcher and 2nd base, little bit at SS and 3rd. Well.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: DoTell and surge
Did one of the children walk up the wall at the hospital...while witnessed by hospital staff ?
Was it a Doctor and Nurse ?
I think they ran out of the room also...
always wondered how that was charted...suppose there is a "code" for that ?

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
Did one of the children walk up the wall at the hospital...while witnessed by hospital staff ?
Was it a Doctor and Nurse ?
I think they ran out of the room also...
always wondered how that was charted...suppose there is a "code" for that ?
I'm thinking the coding on that would be difficult! lol

Yes, hospital staff, social workers, this priest, police....all saw and reported the same things. I believe it was a male child walked right up the wall at the hospital.

Reactions: 7Critter and DoTell