10/06/2015 (Tuesday) Live Chat - Profesor Ronald Mallett(Time Travel)

You mean my techs who fought off a 48 hour Ddos attack and won? The techs who the next day fought off a hacker on this site and not only tracked down the hole but also plugged it? Or the same tech who, after the server host dropped our files and took down half our site the following weekend, managed to put us back together again here and save our files? The same techs who do all this for FREE so we have a site to enjoy?

Nothing but respect and admiration for my techs.
Debi, Seahunter and ALL the very talented techs,
Thank you very much !
My sister might have been able to assist, but...
I am afraid I would have been found in the corner on the floor, slobbering, eyes rolled back, tongue hanging out, fingers fidgety...mumbling to myself in soiled shorts.....
not a pretty sight
but that would have been me...
(oh, and no need to mention all of my computer system destroyed)
Lol

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
You mean my techs who fought off a 48 hour Ddos attack and won? The techs who the next day fought off a hacker on this site and not only tracked down the hole but also plugged it? Or the same tech who, after the server host dropped our files and took down half our site the following weekend, managed to put us back together again here and save our files? The same techs who do all this for FREE so we have a site to enjoy?

Nothing but respect and admiration for my techs.
No, you personally and your personal tech. The tech you anad the rest of us ar still learning and evolving.

Reactions: Debi
I don't get what you are saying
Debi has consistently set a high bar by outlineing her many victories in acquiring and applying ersonal computing technology. She admits how fareshe has come as well her road ahead. I admire her audacity and applaud her vigorous and relentless attack on her limitations.

Reactions: curandero81
It's OK....I get it! lol But I DO want all of you to know how very much I appreciate what our techs do around here. As for my own skills, I continue to attack those and will learn them.

Debi, Seahunter and ALL the very talented techs,
Thank you very much !
My sister might have been able to assist, but...
I am afraid I would have been found in the corner on the floor, slobbering, eyes rolled back, tongue hanging out, fingers fidgety...mumbling to myself in soiled shorts.....
not a pretty sight
but that would have been me...
(oh, and no need to mention all of my computer system destroyed)
Lol
After reflection.....(there is a Lol typed at the end).....there really is NOT anything funny (that sight in my mind...is not funny....especially the fingers fidgety)
MY THANK YOU WAS 100% SERIOUS !!!!

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter
Do you mean "tanacity"?

o_O
Now that you mention it I man goth. She is audacious in full-facing what she doesn't know and goes right after it in owl-attach mode, and tenacious int her follow-through. She goes into a slash-and-burn mode taking no prisoners. I admire the intellectual viogor.