1-6-2024 Saturday ! Live Chat

My mom is having some health issues. Her bladder has fallen for a second time. My dad has had some breathing issues. Between them, the dog and the horse , life has been a bit busy lol.

So we still have Fiona
Oh my....I hope daughter gets well soon and Fiona gets to go home. I know she loves you but you be tired!

Is the ground freezing over yet from mud to solid for your horse?

My mom is having some health issues. Her bladder has fallen for a second time. My dad has had some breathing issues. Between them, the dog and the horse , life has been a bit busy lol.
Oh my goodness, Lynne! OK, top of the prayer list you all go!

Oh my....I hope daughter gets well soon and Fiona gets to go home. I know she loves you but you be tired!

Is the ground freezing over yet from mud to solid for your horse?
Yes the mud is not an issue at the moment. The frozen uneven hard ground has its own issues but she continues to be ok. So that is a relief.

Reactions: Debi
Yes the mud is not an issue at the moment. The frozen uneven hard ground has its own issues but she continues to be ok. So that is a relief.
You be sure to fit some rest in for yourself, hon. You've seen what can happen when you push too hard. Bending with the wind is good. Just don't let it break you.

Reactions: Lynne
You be sure to fit some rest in for yourself, hon. You've seen what can happen when you push too hard. Bending with the wind is good. Just don't let it break you.
That is the goal. I almost went over the hill this evening when I got in from the stable to be greeted to a diaper almost off. I had to use the bathroom myself and thought, what’s one min. Longer. Well…. Came out to find poop all over my carpet and her diaper flying behind her still attached to her suspenders. We are all back tog now and carpet cleaned. I almost lost it.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
He's doing very well, thanks! He's feeling good and still healing from all the chemo, etc., but he's enjoying "normal" for a change.
I am so happy to hear this. I get a great joy every time I think of this miracle. To get the news for Christmas was extra special. We are all in Gods plans for sure.