1-5-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

Good morning Sea. I’m trying to get the courage to go outside to feed the barn animals. I have to make a trip out to the stables today too. I’m dreading it. I’m starting gbto cabin fever so at least it should help that. I haven’t been out much in two weeks. I want to stay in and watch tv when it’s thia cold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seahunter
Good morning Sea. I’m trying to get the courage to go outside to feed the barn animals. I have to make a trip out to the stables today too. I’m dreading it. I’m starting gbto cabin fever so at least it should help that. I haven’t been out much in two weeks. I want to stay in at watch tv when it’s thia cold.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I used to go out in the cold all the time for skiing, diving, whatever it was. Now, the old bones don't like the really cold weather. A nice fire and a good movie, that's the ticket for cold weather now!

I want to stay in at watch tv when it’s thia cold.
Even the weather services are calling it "brutal" where I am in Virginia. It is 12 F with gusting 25 mph winds. I froze my butt and fingers and everything else in the five or six minutes it took to take the trash out for this mornings pickup. Yikes, it's cold. We will have some payoff later for enduring this cold. ( I am picturing myself with the top down in my two seater on a warm sunny day. Ah, that's better ). Stay warm everyone. I shall try.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Yeah, I know what you mean. I used to go out in the cold all the time for skiing, diving, whatever it was. Now, the old bones don't like the really cold weather. A nice fire and a good movie, that's the ticket for cold weather now!
I’m with ya. I used to ride horses all winter. Now I pat her on the head and promise next time lol.