1-30-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

eh thats life i suppose
Sometimes we have to make difficult decisions. I know that the decision for you to go be near sis is the one you want and deserve. Dad will figure this out and eventually accept the help. It's hard sometimes for older folks to accept help.

well it was a similar situation with my mom my sister tried and tried to get her to come back north wouldnt do it wouldnt do it and by the time she said she was ready to go back she was gone two days later or something like that

Mornin system! Hope all is well soon with you.

Mornin debi!

well it was a similar situation with my mom my sister tried and tried to get her to come back north wouldnt do it wouldnt do it and by the time she said she was ready to go back she was gone two days later or something like that
I know. I remember that.

as good as it can be

Reactions: Debi
Hi Charleh!
Wonderful news! Had some real aggressive presence in my house last night. Ashleigh and I both felt uneasy in one corner of our room and one other room we spent some time in cleaning. We barely could keep our footing.......

Charleh, are you checking in? ***Gotta make the call on the trophy***

Wonderful news! Had some real aggressive presence in my house last night. Ashleigh and I both felt uneasy in one corner of our room and one other room we spent some time in cleaning. We barely could keep our footing.......
Wait...this is "good"? :eek:

Reactions: Paintman