1-27-2024 Saturday Live Chat

I was also seemingly born without a sweet tooth. I don't dislike sweets like cookies, cakes, pies, chocolate, candy or ice cream but I can only handle them in small doses. So if I have a slice of cake today then it will be several weeks before I feel I'm ready to handle something like a cookie.
You are truly blessed! I am a sugarholic. :D

Reactions: Stevedog and Paulm
Hey Garnetsilver !
idRj4NQigAdj0s6Q.png

Garn, All this food talk is bringing back some memories. I have a weird relationship with food. When I was a competitive body builder there were times that we had to eat so much food we were always miserable.
And then eat so little food, we were always miserable.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Garn, All this food talk is bringing back some memories. I have a weird relationship with food. When I was a competitive body builder there were times that we had to eat so much food we were always miserable.
And then eat so little food, we were always miserable.
Hi, Paint! Someone once said that America has more food than any other country, and more diets to stop us from eating it!

Reactions: Paintman
Here is California with the new laws of giving fast food workers $20 bucks per hour is forcing places like Carl's Jr to use AI. But I think that we should be careful about using AI. Just remember SKYNET. Has anyone encounter this at their local fast food place. I know that we can talk a lot about the PROS and the CONS of AI.

Reactions: Paintman