1-26-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

The real feel was 8 degrees when I walked my dog this morning... (._. )
oh, Wow. BRRRR, I am glad we dont have hard winters down here. i love mild short winters, we have maybe another 4 weeks till spring weather breaks, but the way its been so far this year we may only have a couple weeks of actual cold weather.

Reactions: trustno1
oh, Wow. BRRRR, I am glad we dont have hard winters down here. i love mild short winters, we have maybe another 4 weeks till spring weather breaks, but the way its been so far this year we may only have a couple weeks of actual cold weather.
Honestly, I don't mind the cold. I know I'm going to really miss winter when it's over. I have a lot of family down in Georgia, and am familiar with the summers. Too much for me!

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
wonder if those are allowed through airport security ? .....cold steel has the hairbrush to match......

View attachment 29853
Back before 9/11 I always used to carry my putter on board. It is a useful weapon when you are getting your car out of the parking garage at O Hare at 2 a.m..
How are your projects coming?

Reactions: Paulm
Honestly, I don't mind the cold. I know I'm going to really miss winter when it's over. I have a lot of family down in Georgia, and am familiar with the summers. Too much for me!
ahhh yes, the summers can be brutal, july and august can be quite hot but the long spring and fall make it worth it. year round camping, fishing and outdoor activities cant be beat, although i would like to not have to cut grass quite so much, lol. I do miss a true fall sometimes, 80 degree halloweens just dont feel right...lol

I'm a mod. Wait, lemme figure out how to turn on the 'live' feature.

Back before 9/11 I always used to carry my putter on board. It is a useful weapon when you are getting your car out of the parking garage at O Hare at 2 a.m..
How are your projects coming?
thats a good idea, man, every time ive flown for the past 20 years my bag has been inspected (randomly...lol). and ive gotten the interogation at check in. lol. ive got a whole stack of the random inspection notices they leave in your bag as souveniers..lol. projects are coming along good. working on a table top now, and a curio cabinet that was painted with about 50 coats i think..lol... but its starting to come through and look good,

Reactions: garnetsilver
It's always good to know a man that knows what methylene chloride is.

Reactions: Paulm
It's always good to know a man that knows what methylene chloride is.
haha...this thing is going to take a ton of stripper to get it clean. one side is done and it looks good so far, raw wood but a nice grain to it.

Reactions: Paintman