1-21-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Hey, hey hey. (Say that like Rerun from "What's Happening ":))
Go Vikings ! Or I have no reason to watch the big game. Speaking of which, next week I will turn Super Bowl 51. :cool:

Hey, hey hey. (Say that like Rerun from "What's Happening ":))
Go Vikings ! Or I have no reason to watch the big game. Speaking of which, next week I will turn Super Bowl 51. :cool:
I'm with you. My other option got beat earlier today.

Reactions: Paintman
Philadelphia fans are the worst. They booed Santa. They threw snowballs at their players. When White Sox Slugger Richie Allen played for the Phillies in the 60s, the Philadelphia fans used to throw batteries at him in the Outfield. And that is why he played his position wearing his batting helmet. :(

Reactions: Debi
Philadelphia fans are the worst. They booed Santa. They threw snowballs at their players. When White Sox Slugger Richie Allen played for the Phillies in the 60s, the Philadelphia fans used to throw batteries at him in the Outfield. And that is why he played his position wearing his batting helmet. :(
Welp, I'm not thrilled with the options for the Superbowl at all. May be one year I don't bother watching.

Reactions: Paintman
meh the super bowl is kind of a puker this year

I can't imagine Philadelphia in the Super Bowl. I keep thinking of Frank and the Gang from ' It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Sitting in the stands.