1-21-2016 PNF Daily Chat and Live Show Thread

Roswell, what did you want to say?
Eastern tribes don't sweat… i am a full blood from Oklahoma, we don't have reservations, I am not Cherokee, we each have names for our shape shifters. He never said it from the Cherokees!!

Glyph, as a host, who delves in these topics, I try my best to bring people on who have a higher reputation in the topics we talk about. We will never be 100% on people believing or disbelieving. However, the way I try to look at it is his opinion could very well be different than mine or anyone else's. That doesn't mean I am right or he is wrong. That's the part of the experience. My own personal experiences with BF, UFOs, Aliens, and ghosts, make me question the entire realm.

Reactions: Debi
Dave is your show repeating right now.? I get about 3 minutes and i get knocked off.

Skinwalkers is a Navajo, Hopi saying. Shapeshifters is … we have 7 vomits or skin cutting, each tribe has different things but he never mentioned the tribal name they refer them too. they only show up when someone is jealous of you and your family.