1-21-2016 PNF Daily Chat and Live Show Thread

Up in Canada they do. The First Nations friends that I have all have sweat lodges on their reservation, or there is one with another Nation nearby that they can attend.
that great, but please do better research regarding people in OKLAHOMA…we have no reservations, and have tons of traditional people!!

Glyph, thank you. And I do apologize for the incredibly ignorant server I am on right now. I am working diligently to find a suitable replacement. Like I said, my own personal experiences led me to bring my journalism degree out of mothballs to search for answers. Some nights we hit homeruns, other nights, well, we probably should have not gone on the air. But I try to bring on the best guests possible to figure out what is going on. I'm a journalist, and an experiencer. I am not a scientist or a researcher. So my hope for every show is that in one way or another, it connects with those who are having experiences.

That's cool! Please understand, I mean no disrespect at all. I'm very fond of the culture and the little information I have been given from elders on down. I believe, up here, First Nations culture is one that's been treated like crap for centuries since the arrival of the white man. Every single one of the Nations out there have been given a raw deal. I always show my respect when around those of First Nations heritage.

thirty years from now, white folks

Roswell, I do not recall mentioning Oklahoma. Maybe the guest did, but I certainly did not. I was dealing what was going on in Pennsylvania regarding these sightings. But I will look into the heritage in Oklahoma, so I can learn.

Glyph, thank you. And I do apologize for the incredibly ignorant server I am on right now. I am working diligently to find a suitable replacement. Like I said, my own personal experiences led me to bring my journalism degree out of mothballs to search for answers. Some nights we hit homeruns, other nights, well, we probably should have not gone on the air. But I try to bring on the best guests possible to figure out what is going on. I'm a journalist, and an experiencer. I am not a scientist or a researcher. So my hope for every show is that in one way or another, it connects with those who are having experiences.

i want so much to research and find people who understand. i think you are striving to find those who are here to share real knowledge. anger, friction, and whatever other words are presently to easy to find. i like what you are offering. i just can't listen when those that want to block rule

excuse me being limited. if my computer does not function due to adaware. i can not listen to you

Thank you. That is the goal, Glyph. What I, and others, have noticed, and I have had this conversation a lot it seems lately, is the experiencer is the forgotten one when it comes to these happenings, whether it's paranormal, Big Foot, UFOs or aliens, or others. People want science and proof behind it all. What we are trying to strive for is to give the experiencer their voice back. So when I have guests on, I try to direct the show to the experience.

If you want to listen in, you can always call the show and listen that way. Many people do.

Thank you. That is the goal, Glyph. What I, and others, have noticed, and I have had this conversation a lot it seems lately, is the experiencer is the forgotten one when it comes to these happenings, whether it's paranormal, Big Foot, UFOs or aliens, or others. People want science and proof behind it all. What we are trying to strive for is to give the experiencer their voice back. So when I have guests on, I try to direct the show to the experience.

If you want to listen in, you can always call the show and listen that way. Many people do.

i really like what you are doing on your show that is why i want to listen to it. i notice there is plenty of science evidence regarding ufo's, ghost, esp and plenty of topics you express. i have had plenty of real life experiences to know there is certainly more to this simulation