1-18-2016 Live Chat and Show Thread

I didnt think that reincarnation was the 2nd topic on c2c , i must have read it too fast

Reactions: JoMama
Big Brother Tracking/ Love On The Other Side
Monday - January 18, 2016
In the first half, consumer privacy expert Katherine Albrecht will discuss the latest news in the rapidly evolving field of tracking technology including the latest wearable tech and how the prospect of chipping all humans is becoming a foregone conclusion unless a movement of resistance is realized.

In the second half, publicist, author and relationship expert Arielle Ford will discuss how reincarnation factors into our relationships in the here and now.

Monday - January 18, 2016
In the first half, consumer privacy expert Katherine Albrecht will discuss the latest news in the rapidly evolving field of tracking technology including the latest wearable tech and how the prospect of chipping all humans is becoming a foregone conclusion unless a movement of resistance is realized.

In the second half, publicist, author and relationship expert Arielle Ford will discuss how reincarnation factors into our relationships in the here and now.
You sre so talented Jo, thanks. I j ust saw the relationships word, missed reincarnation

Reactions: JoMama
The background noise on sor is distracting

hi Lynne, i am striving to do ok
i think the second half of c2c might be interesting