1-11-2016-Live-Chat-and-Show-Thread

My family is not an experiencer family. I'm the only one. Since Dec. 13, 2011, I've had enough experiences to write a book, ranging from angelic, to big foot, to UFOs, five ETs, a cloaked figure, to paranormal.

Reactions: Seahunter
Art didnt even try with MITD he had crappy guests. I think he thought he would just get by on his name. From what I hear Heather Wade has good guests on her show. How many good guests did Art have? 2 maybe 3? Preston Dennet was one, I cant think of the others off hand.
Yeah, now that Art "retired", he must be making calls for his mistre..... I mean Heather, to get some better guests.

Reactions: jadamz and Armand
Art didnt even try with MITD he had crappy guests. I think he thought he would just get by on his name. From what I hear Heather Wade has good guests on her show. How many good guests did Art have? 2 maybe 3? Preston Dennet was one, I cant think of the others off hand.

Strange about Heather having better guests because she chose them for Art as his "producer". But yes re resting on his laurels and perhaps a bit of old age creeping in. Darn it. He was so great. I listened since the 80's,I think. Was he around then?

Yeah, now that Art "retired", he must be making calls for his mistre..... I mean Heather, to get some better guests.

LOL!!! As I've said before,"It's ok to have a girlfriend but give her jewelry not your radio show!

Reactions: Seahunter
My family is not an experiencer family. I'm the only one. Since Dec. 13, 2011, I've had enough experiences to write a book, ranging from angelic, to big foot, to UFOs, five ETs, a cloaked figure, to paranormal.
Wow! I'm still waiting for one experience!