1-04-2016 Live Chat and Show Thread

Well there was no where else to post. Other radio/pod casts have their own threads. I just figure some might want an update.

Not a very friendly welcome.
Sorry, Munster she didnt mean it like it sounded, we got a little ruffled when Art quit again.

Well there was no where else to post. Other radio/pod casts have their own threads. I just figure some might want an update.

Not a very friendly welcome.
I do appreciate the update. As to the bounty offer, he had actually offered that awhile back so that's not just from this week or anything. I'd have to look up when he first offered it, but it's been awhile.

As to the legit of the threat, I don't know the details. I wasn't there I do know that on BLM land, which is what Art lives next to, there is always someone shooting or setting off fireworks. It's hard to tell exactly what happened there. However, there was another way to handle the situation without bringing down an empire in one night, IMO.

I have a neurologist I work with who thinks ghost sightings are an artifact of emf frequencies between 4-30Hz passing through the brain. I asked why it had to be an artifact, and not an enabling of latent ability.

Reactions: JoMama
We really are a friendly group, Munster. Art just sets off a few bad vibes for us.

Reactions: Seahunter