1-04-2016 Live Chat and Show Thread

Yeah, we were doing the snow spitting here for a bit but it stopped again. We are all over the map with temps going up and down like a roller coaster here in Indy. Very strange weather for us here.

Current conditions: 25 F and windy in Northern Virginia. We had a bit of snow this morning. Two weeks ago it was 70 F. I am not ready for immediate winter.
Strange weather for sure. It was warm back in KY for the whole time I was there, but we probably got 10 inches of rain over the two week period.

Current conditions: 25 F and windy in Northern Virginia. We had a bit of snow this morning. Two weeks ago it was 70 F. I am not ready for immediate winter.
We're 28 now, but are headed to near fifty with rain on Friday. Then plunging back down to like a low of 13 by next week. A really confusing pattern around here! And we've had enough rain already so I agree with T Bob on that part!

winter can blow away anytime now like really

Reactions: 7Critter
This guy says being intoxicated doesn't open us to possession like everyone else. Says the person has to ask for it but not all people get taken despite asking because they're seen as too much trouble lol. Guess satan is lazy.

They are predicting 15 F at 6am tomorrow. Yikes. Too cold too fast.

Reactions: Debi
winter can blow away anytime now like really
You've been hit hard, System. And I know SeaRoy has been really hit hard in his area for being one that normally doesn't get a lot of snow and ice. I'm beginning to wonder about that geo-engineering out there and weather control! lol

Reactions: Mokey