07/31/15 OPEN LINES SHOW

You guys, I was just in an alternate dimension! I was streaming on TuneIn, and first that yutz Dr. J went 15 minutes long, they some guy read storytime for 5 mins, then a bunch of ads, and now they're running Hyperspace. I signed out of TuneIn, signed back on, and bingo! There's Art. What the holy heck?!

In other news, how y'all doin'? Nice to see you!
Hey Marce! Good to see ya! Doing OK?

Reactions: Marce H.
I wonder how many anti christ, Time Travelers and paranoid people thinking the government is watching them will call in........ No wait they are watching us......So i guess it's just the Anti christ and Time Travelers should call in..... Maybe tonight we'll get a "classic" call in.

Still waiting for JC to get through, LOL.

I always thought JC would go out in a fit of road rage . . .

Hey Marce! Good to see ya! Doing OK?

I'm doing better, Debi, thanks! Still a thrill to hear the Master at work. I forgot how good open lines can be -- I got so tired of 'em with The Other Guy. He let the religious nuts go on and on, and whenever a young girl called in, he made a darned old fool of himself. Snoooooooore! LOL

Reactions: Hoghead96 and t-dub
I wonder what ever happened to that caller that called Art years ago about area 51 all paranoid, crying sounding like he was gonna have a nervous breakdown. And the line went dead. One of those questions we'll probably never get the answer to..

Reactions: DoTell