07/28/15 Interview with Michael Aquino

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight. People like Michael Aquino "infiltrate" the Church of Satan so they can "keep an eye on them"? They're not really Satanists then? Right. :rolleyes:

i'm pretty sure he is the real mccoy - but his motivations might encompass more that just a spiritual scope - there are some military angles as well i think

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Hello and a very good afternoon to all,
I am very grateful to ALL the knowledge shared from informed members and administrators.
This type of information is what I crave as becoming a basis not only for Art Bell preparation, but also an unbiased or sometimes opinionated list (for me) of areas of past or new interests, individuals, authors, books and much more to investigate or review.
Thank you again,
Curandero

Hello and a very good afternoon to all,
I am very grateful to ALL the knowledge shared from informed members and administrators.
This type of information is what I crave as becoming a basis not only for Art Bell preparation, but also an unbiased or sometimes opinionated list (for me) of areas of past or new interests, individuals, authors, books and much more to investigate or review.
Thank you again,
Curandero
One thing a person can get with Art's show and the forum, is definitely a wide variety of knowledge. I sometimes can't believe how many topics I have been exposed to listening to Art's shows over the years, and from great people on forums like this! :cool:

By all means, let's get the royal parentage correct! :)

its actually a little complicated.. My parents were Osiris and Nepthys who were actually siblings, Set is sort of my my uncle.

54d39fc7772a26b8aee7808efaea5f61.gif

image.jpg
image.jpg
No, my father was Osiris and my mother was Nepthys...Set is my half-brother who's father was Geb.
Anubis,
Sorry, and this is from someone who used wiki (and is and has been a critic of Wiki) this is why I should not trust Wiki....Set and Anubis entries.
I will go to the University library and get a real book now, actually I will also ask a Prof about the best reference to purchase.
Thank you again
Curandero

View attachment 1741 View attachment 1740
Anubis,
Sorry, and this is from someone who used wiki (and is and has been a critic of Wiki) this is why I should not trust Wiki....Set and Anubis entries.
I will go to the University library and get a real book now, actually I will also ask a Prof about the best reference to purchase.
Thank you again
Curandero

i was a bit off too Set is my uncle not my half brother but with siblings as parents it gets a bit confusing and complicated.. some sources interchange Set and Osiris.

Reactions: Seahunter
Status
Not open for further replies.