07.20.15 Art Bell Interviews Graham Hancock

I think I'll ride to the desert party in my beat up old flying saucer. Vintage 1947. I'll bring a couple of Grey buddies with me and we'll start a camp fire. Snacks will be roasted Mars-mellows and drinks will be some Romulan Ale <burp>. Costumes? I don't think Greys will ever wear costumes. I think they always go nekkid :)

Anyone want to walk over to Mel's hole with me before the show starts? We can drop some stuff in and see what happens. I've got an old computer and a broken lamp. What can you bring?
Oh! Yeah! I have a few things in need of dropping! Let's see, that old bread machine needs to go. How about that VCR in the closet??? Betcha that will make a nice splat when it hits....if it hits.....

I think I'll ride to the desert party in my beat up old flying saucer. Vintage 1947. I'll bring a couple of Grey buddies with me and we'll start a camp fire. Snacks will be roasted Mars-mellows and drinks will be some Romulan Ale <burp>. Costumes? I don't think Greys will ever wear costumes. I think they always go nekkid :)
I'm really liking some of these party clothes! :D:alien:

ready to roll.got a cat nap in after work be short night in ohiocan't wait

Reactions: Debi
Glad to have you with us! I needed a nice nap but alas....only a short one!

OK...what bumper music are we looking for tonight, folks? Anyone have favorites they're hoping for?

Wearing a "tin foil" hat special for tonight ????
An "aluminum foil" hat, YES, however that is part of my "normal" evening attire !!
Is that unusual ?? I thought all of us Art Bell fans have considered that "normal" for years !!!!

Reactions: Debi
I have arrived in my full wiccan gear.....robe, crystals, wand and circlet. Also have my athame at the ready to protect one and all. :firstqmoonface:

Anyone want to walk over to Mel's hole with me before the show starts? We can drop some stuff in and see what happens. I've got an old computer and a broken lamp. What can you bring?
I would but Willie Nelson had introduced me to "BUGS" and we are currently on the way to the "secret place" (using a copy of the map he sent to Art Bell) to dig up a couple of Bigfoots !

Reactions: Laura and Debi