ZZZzzzzzzz

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
33207237_2524106860948726_1372650309188321280_n.jpg

Lots of blankets? How many pillows? Sleep stories welcome!​

Reactions: Paintman
Sleep? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that term, but I do nap restlessly all over the place side to side flopping

I am a fussy sleeper. Any position my body won't hurt, I'll try it! And then again, I have to sleep around dogs and a cat....it can get interesting. Sometimes I lose that battle and end up with a few inches of bed space. Or a furry tail in my face. If the Bulldog farts I'll be awake for hours.

I am a fussy sleeper. Any position my body won't hurt, I'll try it! And then again, I have to sleep around dogs and a cat....it can get interesting. Sometimes I lose that battle and end up with a few inches of bed space. Or a furry tail in my face. If the Bulldog farts I'll be awake for hours.
I can’t stop laughing ! I have a crazy mental pic !

I sleep mostly on my back. Side sleeping causes wrinkles. I have tried to train myself years ago to sleep this way. I do switch but I’m used to the back. Of course one needs blankets for monster protection.

on my back, gotta have blankets...but it cannot be the nylon, puffy comforter things...gotta be real bed spreads or quilts, depending on the season...( I know, sounds strange coming from a guy, right...lol )

Reactions: Lynne