Zuckerberg testifies to senate

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
I found a 10 minute version of the testimony. There is still a live stream (not yet taken down) and a 10 hour complete video about the entire questioning period, but I don’t think anyone here wants to take 10 hours out of their day.

I noticed he wouldn’t give too many straight answers after giving an opening statement/apology.

Reactions: Benway and Aces
I found a 10 minute version of the testimony. There is still a live stream (not yet taken down) and a 10 hour complete video about the entire questioning period, but I don’t think anyone here wants to take 10 hours out of their day.

I noticed he wouldn’t give too many straight answers after giving an opening statement/apology.
I had it on here for about 3 hours. Never did get a straight answer on anything, other than gathering information is his attempt to get us the "right" ads.

Reactions: Benway and Charleh
I had it on here for about 3 hours. Never did get a straight answer on anything, other than gathering information is his attempt to get us the "right" ads.
And he didn’t even agree that nobody should be exploiting data from children. Nobody. I don’t even think the CIA is that shady.

Reactions: Benway and Debi
I thought Zuckerberg and the Senators both reaffirmed to everybody that they are just posturing, nefarious clowns. He sure wasn't Howard Hughes. HH took a flamethrower to the Senators. :cool:

Reactions: Lynne
if you really all want to go underground I can show you how but there is a problem with that. You will be off the radar of the NWO but you will be prey to malicious and despicable threats.

Reactions: Benway and Charleh
if you really all want to go underground I can show you how but there is a problem with that. You will be off the radar of the NWO but you will be prey to malicious and despicable threats.
Oh I believe it. They don’t want anyone off the grid. And some people do it because they have to hide after doing horrendous things. Like working in a death camp level sht.

Reactions: Paintman
Oh I believe it. They don’t want anyone off the grid. And some people do it because they have to hide after doing horrendous things. Like working in a death camp level sht.
It's called using TOR you won't be punished for using it, you just leave yourself vulnerable to things.