RedWolf

Reaction score
This is the 18th most haunted road in the world. It's quite an interesting topic to read about but this image is really quite awesome. The dark figures don't have a reflection in the river water below, and the photographer who took this photo doesn't recall seeing anyone there & came alone to photograph the area. It is after all a beautiful area. Unfortunately this road has been abused by people rather than respected & so you need permission to go there or you'll get a hefty fine. Check out this photo... I think it's incredible.

Attachments

• shadow-people-on-a-hill-photo-2015a-xl.jpg
    shadow-people-on-a-hill-photo-2015a-xl.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Also, here is a video with the findings of a ghost hunter & his findings on the road. I hope you find this interesting too.

Reactions: Debi
That's an incredible pic. Is there a history of death in that area. Looking for a reason for the activity

Reactions: RedWolf
A very long one. It's unclear how much is legend and how much is fact. It is however built on a Native American burial ground & there has been a train wreck nearby. In the 1950s an asylum patient nicknamed Zombie was said to murder a number of teenage couples in the area & dispose of their bodies in the area. It also has links to the Civil War. It is a fascinating place & I forgot to post a link to the video. I'll post it in a minute or two.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Great video. This location looks like a paranormal hot spot. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: RedWolf
Thanks! Sorry, I've been offline for a bit. I've had a lot going on at home so I've had very little time. Glad you liked it!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi