zombie cat?

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this is one of the creepiest experiences i’ve ever had. it was in the ‘90s. i lived alone with my cat. he was an indoor/outdoor cat. it was in the middle of the night. i got up to get a snack. i went in the kitchen. the back porch light was on as usual. before i had a chance to turn on the light in the kitchen i saw my cat walk by on the deck in a hunched down way like he was scared of something and kept looking back over his shoulder. he let out a loud cry that sounded like ‘wack’. i didn’t know a cat made that kind of sound. it was as if something unearthly was following him and that’s all that could muster up. he climbed up an oak tree by the deck like he did when he wanted to get on the roof. there i stood in the kitchen wondering what the heck he was that scared of. it had to be something really bad because a cat wouldn’t act like that if it were just a dog. i was scared to death to see what it was. but i waited. then it showed up. it was the scruffiest looking gray cat i’d ever seen. its fur was sticking up all over the place and some was matted down like he never groomed. in fact, it looked like a dead cat. it stopped in front of the tree and turned and looked at me.

i almost died.

the eyes were HUMAN. big human eyeballs that protruded with no lids. it looked back at the tree and climbed it where my cat had gone.

i was frozen in fear. i was especially afraid for my cat. the thing was obviously after him.

that creature couldn't be alive. it was dead and walking. no cat would allow its fur to get that unkempt.

i worried about my cat all night. why was that thing of following him? finally morning came and i went in the kitchen and my cat was sitting on the deck, as usual, waiting for me to serve breakfast. he acted like nothing happened.

i was relieved, but puzzled.

do demons possess dead animals and reanimate them? my cat was terrified. only something evil could cause that. not just natural enemies.

this is one of the creepiest experiences i’ve ever had. it was in the ‘90s. i lived alone with my cat. he was an indoor/outdoor cat. it was in the middle of the night. i got up to get a snack. i went in the kitchen. the back porch light was on as usual. before i had a chance to turn on the light in the kitchen i saw my cat walk by on the deck in a hunched down way like he was scared of something and kept looking back over his shoulder. he let out a loud cry that sounded like ‘wack’. i didn’t know a cat made that kind of sound. it was as if something unearthly was following him and that’s all that could muster up. he climbed up an oak tree by the deck like he did when he wanted to get on the roof. there i stood in the kitchen wondering what the heck he was that scared of. it had to be something really bad because a cat wouldn’t act like that if it were just a dog. i was scared to death to see what it was. but i waited. then it showed up. it was the scruffiest looking gray cat i’d ever seen. its fur was sticking up all over the place and some was matted down like he never groomed. in fact, it looked like a dead cat. it stopped in front of the tree and turned and looked at me.

i almost died.

the eyes were HUMAN. big human eyeballs that protruded with no lids. it looked back at the tree and climbed it where my cat had gone.

i was frozen in fear. i was especially afraid for my cat. the thing was obviously after him.

that creature couldn't be alive. it was dead and walking. no cat would allow its fur to get that unkempt.

i worried about my cat all night. why was that thing of following him? finally morning came and i went in the kitchen and my cat was sitting on the deck, as usual, waiting for me to serve breakfast. he acted like nothing happened.

i was relieved, but puzzled.

do demons possess dead animals and reanimate them? my cat was terrified. only something evil could cause that. not just natural enemies.
Wow, what an experience ! I'm glad that your cat was okay.

Reactions: ghostkind
dang that's peculiarly interesting + I'm sure eerie for ya to see, in fact I've also seen something very similar before in my back alley I'd say it was about.. 2007 or 08. the zombie cat I saw had an orange coat but yeah, its hair was also very matted, dirty and it had laceration scars across its side belly, legs and some on its face. basically, it looked pretty beat up and as if it were recently run over before. *sorta healed up wounds, but not really. the eyes looked typical cat-eyed though, not human-eyed as in your encounter lol. that's definitely quite creepy. the time of day was 4 or 5 in the afternoon though, not at night. and I had no pets at the time. the cat was moving a bit sluggish, but it was sure moving alright. yet something in my conscious was telling me something ain't right here, that this is a dead cat you're looking at, reanimated. just looked so beat up n tattered. and I got a great look, 10-12ft at closest and I did look it in the face. nothing unusual happened other than that, tho. it ended up staying in the alley and walking the long end of it. anyways.. personally, yes I do think cats and many other animals can get possessed + reanimated/zombified back from the dead. also, good to know the zombie cat didn't do anything to your own! anyways I know this was longwinded etc, but since I've also seen similar, hopefully this brings some confirmation of what you saw.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostkind and Debi
i hope that cat in the alley was a zombie. i'd hate to think it was alive and in that shape. did you give it some milk or something to eat? just in case. lol. thank you for confirming the possibility of zombie animals.

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa
i hope that cat in the alley was a zombie. i'd hate to think it was alive and in that shape. did you give it some milk or something to eat? just in case. lol. thank you for confirming the possibility of zombie animals.

Yeah I'd hope so too, and by my guesstimates + possible intuition? at the time was telling me this wasn't just a regular cat that unfortunately was badly hurt. I mean, it was moving slightly sluggish but not in a limping sorta way. and the scars on it were noticeable but didn't look fresh. matted hair really stood out, tho. but who knows. on giving it some milk or food, no I didn't happen to. if it lingered a bit longer in the alley, maybe I would've. but you're just kinda in a semi awe or intrigued state when it's in front of you.. possibly giving it some grub didn't cross the mind lol. but yeah, I think the possibility + occurrence of zombie animals, creatures etc is legit. peace!

Reactions: ghostkind and Debi
all i know is that my cat was petrified of the one i saw. if it were just a normal cat following him he might've done battle with it. but this thing i knew was going to be UNUSUAL when i saw it.

My first thought was it was just a cat in really bad condition until you said it had human eyes. Can I ask how close you were to it? That sounds very scary.

Reactions: ghostkind
i was in the kitchen and it was on the other side of the sliding glass door of the kitchen. so it was like 3 or so yards i guess. what i didn't understand was how it could see me when the light was on outside and off inside. maybe it was looking at its reflection.

i swear. the eyes were HUMAN. big and bulgy. no wonder my cat was petrified. and it was following him. my poor cat. luckily nothing happened. maybe my cat hid someplace. but he didn't act any different the next morning.