Zak Bagans backlash

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Zak Bagans Backlash - Paranormal Warehouse

Zak Bagans Backlash
Zak Bagans is feeling some serious backlash from the paranormal community after his recent run-in with everyone’s favorite doll, Annabelle. During their Halloween special, the Ghost Adventures Crew had the rare experience of meeting the doll face to face. Being allegedly possessed by evil spirits, there are very specific protocols for handling Annabelle. The protocol for the handling of the doll was mentioned many times throughout the episode leaving paranormal enthusiasts appalled when Zak actually touched the dolls foot. Many people, along with myself, immediately went towards the show and its ratings. The team must have known such an action would get some serious attention from not only their niche community but a much broader audience including fans of the popular films featuring the haunted doll. Zak’s story, however, tells a very different tale.

Zak describes an experience many people would consider to be a possession. Zak describes himself as a sensitive person who can experience the energies around intensely. He stated that spirits can influence him physically and emotionally at times even influencing his behavior. During his time with Annabelle Zak describes being affected by the evil entities within the doll. He references feeling connected with the doll multiple times and overtimes moves physically closer to the doll. Zak describes the moment of making contact with the dolls foot as being completely influenced by Annabelle. As if she wanted him to touch her foot Zak was uncontrollably compelled to do so.

In my opinion, I can’t help but think the who ordeal was simply to bring ratings to the show. Having such strict rules surrounding the containment of Annabelle, the fact that the doll was removed from the glass case was slightly ridiculous. Although I have never personally experienced such an extreme connection with the afterlife, I can’t help but think the story was embellished. Being such a beloved television show by many, I am sure this upset from the community will quickly fade and Zak and the team will be back at the tippy top. As they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Reactions: 7Critter
Saw this episode. Yup...Zak went over the line on this one.

Zak Bagans Backlash - Paranormal Warehouse

Zak Bagans Backlash
Zak Bagans is feeling some serious backlash from the paranormal community after his recent run-in with everyone’s favorite doll, Annabelle. During their Halloween special, the Ghost Adventures Crew had the rare experience of meeting the doll face to face. Being allegedly possessed by evil spirits, there are very specific protocols for handling Annabelle. The protocol for the handling of the doll was mentioned many times throughout the episode leaving paranormal enthusiasts appalled when Zak actually touched the dolls foot. Many people, along with myself, immediately went towards the show and its ratings. The team must have known such an action would get some serious attention from not only their niche community but a much broader audience including fans of the popular films featuring the haunted doll. Zak’s story, however, tells a very different tale.

Zak describes an experience many people would consider to be a possession. Zak describes himself as a sensitive person who can experience the energies around intensely. He stated that spirits can influence him physically and emotionally at times even influencing his behavior. During his time with Annabelle Zak describes being affected by the evil entities within the doll. He references feeling connected with the doll multiple times and overtimes moves physically closer to the doll. Zak describes the moment of making contact with the dolls foot as being completely influenced by Annabelle. As if she wanted him to touch her foot Zak was uncontrollably compelled to do so.

In my opinion, I can’t help but think the who ordeal was simply to bring ratings to the show. Having such strict rules surrounding the containment of Annabelle, the fact that the doll was removed from the glass case was slightly ridiculous. Although I have never personally experienced such an extreme connection with the afterlife, I can’t help but think the story was embellished. Being such a beloved television show by many, I am sure this upset from the community will quickly fade and Zak and the team will be back at the tippy top. As they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

playing.matches.burned FORGET IT

I dont care for Zak Bagans and his show. IMO, both Aaron and Zak has been "tagged" by some of the negitive entities they have harrased and i belive they are "keeping track" of them both. I feel that his aggresive way of trying to make an enity perform or 'show itself" is very disrespectful and honestly, his investigation tactics are unprofessional and dangerous. . He eggs on entities he has no business taunting.
I did watch the Annabell episode because I was curious what kind of BS he was going to pull.......he didnt disapoint!
I agree with you that he grabbed her foot for ratings. BTW, IMO, i dont think that an entity can influence your behavior so quickly. Now, if he would have had the doll for a few days and he felt complelled to touch it then I MIGHT belive him feeling influenced was real.
I may be way off about an entity having the ability to influence a person within a few hours......i dunno, just my opinion.

doesn't he try to acquire and collect much of these objects,.. seems to be reckless behavior for someone supposedly in charge or in control of such items. but of course it most likely was for the ratings and may not have even been the real thing, either way though whether by carelessness or deception doesn't look too good.