Yowie first encounter

These creatures Are seen everywhere.

Reactions: Paulm
From the article: " . . He had been on a bike ride when he had the sudden feeling that something dangerous was nearby. " I sometimes wonder in the early morning light, if I will encounter something unexplainable during my rides.

I am amazed when I ride, some people sense before I am even close enough to announce that I'm behind them that I am there and look behind. Then there's the opposite; those that you practically have to yell to get their attention. My knobby tires do make some noise. I suppose some hear me coming.

From the article: " . . He had been on a bike ride when he had the sudden feeling that something dangerous was nearby. " I sometimes wonder in the early morning light, if I will encounter something unexplainable during my rides.

I am amazed when I ride, some people sense before I am even close enough to announce that I'm behind them that I am there and look behind. Then there's the opposite; those that you practically have to yell to get their attention. My knobby tires do make some noise. I suppose some hear me coming.
Keep your eyes and senses alert Critter, you might see something. Then come report it first hand. It could happen.

Reactions: Paulm