YouTube pulls Dr. Steven Greer's channel

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Listen in at the 6:50 mark for what is currently known about this. YouTube is pulling sites.

I've heard of a few people at least who have had their YouTube channels deleted for no reason. It turned out it was something to do with Google+ which they NEVER even used! Google+'s software, as this video above mentions, just pulls out certain words or topics and terminates peoples' accounts when they haven't even violated YT's policies. It is a prime example of shoot first, ask questions later - guilty before proven innocent. The burden is then on the uploaders to try and get their channel back.

I shall start looking at alternatives to Google and YouTube such as DuckDuckGo and Vidme - discover, upload and monetize original videos If there is enough following and content uploaded competition may force Google to reconsider their policies.

I see that Dark waters is on vid.me Searching for paranormal on vid.me gets many hits. Perhaps this is where many are already going

Yes, I know this problem in YouTube's algorithms. The main problem here is that they don't want to change "engine" on which YouTube works. It will be very difficult and expensive. So they prefer just to tell that this is a bug of the program

I'm not surprised. I can't have a Google account (which you need for Youtube and anything else they bought) as you need to give them your phone number to sign up (why? I don't hand that out to random strangers I or cold callers. Why do you need it?) and after caving it just told me that my number isn't recognised. Looking around online for answers it seems that this has happened to many people and has been going on since they introduced the system... but they don't give a crap. I'm not surprised that their automated computer overlords are randomly cancelling accounts due to crappy programming. They randomly delete videos for no damn reason and the search results on Google turned to "companies who pay us the most + nothing else whatsover" years ago.
I shall start looking at alternatives to Google and YouTube such as DuckDuckGo and Vidme - discover, upload and monetize original videos If there is enough following and content uploaded competition may force Google to reconsider their policies.

I see that Dark waters is on vid.me Searching for paranormal on vid.me gets many hits. Perhaps this is where many are already going
I can confirm that DuckDuckGo is great. I've been using that for years (with Google as an increasing comedy value only backup). Actual privacy too!

I must check out vid.me

Reactions: 7Critter
Oh. From Vid.me:

Vid.me
Make videos. Make friends. Make money.

We’re sad to announce that Vidme will be shutting down on December 15th.
Warren Scaeffer, co-founder of Vid.me

Goodbye for now
Vidme came a long way as an independent platform, but we couldn’t find a path to sustainability. We’re building something new.

Oh.

Well I'm going to watch some things quick.

Reactions: 7Critter
i have always wanted to see another worldly craft. Never have, maybe it all happens when there comes a time when no one will listen or believe.

Yes, I know this problem in YouTube's algorithms. The main problem here is that they don't want to change "engine" on which YouTube works. It will be very difficult and expensive. So they prefer just to tell that this is a bug of the program
Thanks for weighing in, Daniel, and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum.