YouTube Paranormal Video

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This Guy Actually Caught A Ghost On Tape In His Living Room | Wow! Now I Know

This is Michael D. Magee. He claims he’s been haunted since 2009. He set a trap to capture video of the paranormal activity.

If the guy is not a hoaxer, then this is the kind of thing that will keep you up at night. One of the creepiest videos ever.

Real or hoaxed?

It looked pretty good to me but I read the following in the comments on you tube and I'm not sure what to make of it now . " That was some GREAT editing, but you missed one spot. 3:50 - 3:53 it is visible that in one frame, the jacket on the chair moved right before you re-enter the room. I was almost fooled, but then I saw that AND at 4:02 - 4:05 the jacket returns to EXACTLY the same spot in one frame, showing that this was shot at two different times and you just cut a video of you entering the room with the screen off".

It looked pretty good to me but I read the following in the comments on you tube and I'm not sure what to make of it now . " That was some GREAT editing, but you missed one spot. 3:50 - 3:53 it is visible that in one frame, the jacket on the chair moved right before you re-enter the room. I was almost fooled, but then I saw that AND at 4:02 - 4:05 the jacket returns to EXACTLY the same spot in one frame, showing that this was shot at two different times and you just cut a video of you entering the room with the screen off".
Saw the comments, too. Not sure yet as I haven't looked at it close enough.

This Guy Actually Caught A Ghost On Tape In His Living Room | Wow! Now I Know

This is Michael D. Magee. He claims he’s been haunted since 2009. He set a trap to capture video of the paranormal activity.

If the guy is not a hoaxer, then this is the kind of thing that will keep you up at night. One of the creepiest videos ever.

Real or hoaxed?
I can send you some Photos of some Orbs if you would like

Reactions: Grinchesbro