News You're on the air, and I have a surprise for you.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.theguardian.com/technolo...on-air-her-husband-had-ashley-madison-account

Radio listeners have responded with anger after a Sydney woman was told live on air that her husband was registered with the Ashley Madison website for casual affairs.

Breakfast radio hosts Fitzy and Wippa put a call out on Thursday morning for any female listeners who suspected their partner might be cheating.

The Nova FM hosts offered to find out if the suspected person was registered with Ashley Madison by checking their email address against the data released by hackers this week.

Jo* from Blacktown phoned in because of her “snippy” husband.

“When that little thing came on the news about the Ashley Madison hack, he sort of went a bit funny,” Jo said. “I asked him straight out. He said, ‘Don’t be stupid. We’re married, we’ve got two kids.’”

She said his work hours had changed, he now kept his phone close by him and he could not account for some money. Jo gave her husband’s details to the radio program.

Well, I keep my phone close by me too, but that's the end of the similarity.

I cannot imagine how anyone would want to go onto a live program to possibly learn personal details about a family member. Yeah, I want to know such information, just not on live TV/radio

...Maybe... that is what happened to Venus! (the planet) You know.. cause it's most often referred to as 'Hell' and Venus is female....
XD:D:alien:
lol. I thought Pluto was? :japanesegoblin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto

Most languages use the name "Pluto" in various transliterations.[h] In Japanese, Houei Nojiri suggested the translation Meiōsei (冥王星?, "Star of the King (God) of the Underworld"), and this was borrowed into Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese.[45][46][47] Some Indian languages use the name Pluto, but others, such as Hindi, use the name of Yama, the Guardian of Hell in Hindu and Buddhist mythology, as does Vietnamese.[46] Polynesian languages also tend to use the indigenous god of the underworld, as in Maori Whiro.[46]

150714084003-01-pluto-horizon-0714-super-169.jpg

Reactions: Hopeless