You're going to be....

fc47aaa1a4d89aa25388a22e260bcb5d.jpg

I would like to be a big flying fire breathing dragon...I would visit Washington DC. Plan B might be a werewolf...Still visiting DC.
I was thinking more of being a doppelganger and spending 48 hours wrecking the election chances of politicians I dislike intensely. I'd have to be really creative though, as these days it seems that politicians can get away with violating any law or code of basic decency and get away with it. I thought a double pronged attack of superficial embarrassment by wearing stupid looking outfits and promising to both raise taxes to middle bracket earners and also cutting spending on public services while vowing to abolish all immigration restrictions using really racist language. I think that should cover all bases. Other suggestions welcome, though just in case.
And no, I'm not already doing this.
I thought about just getting really drunk and throwing up, but I think loads of people would vote for anyone who did that, regardless of their policies, so ruled it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
What if I just wanna be a duck.
I believe I said mythical creature or cryptid, but obviously other choices are coming up here so duck it is! lol Any particular reason for the choice of fowl?

Reactions: Benway