You're given 100 acres of land

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
You are given 100 acres of land. You have all the money you need to do with it as you wish. What will you do with it? Farm it? Raise animals? Make it a park?

What do you do with it?

If it is good productive farm land and zoned favorably, then farming might be the most productive use. I don't have farming in my blood, so I might hire someone to farm the land in exchange for a percentage of the crop. Who knows, I might turn into farmer Brown myself !

Reactions: Debi
I would make sure the land had a wooded section on it, then turn the middle of the property into a lake. Around that, I would have a section for a large garden, a barn for the critters, and then put a tiny house on the lake for me, and several other tiny homes for those that wished to live there in community. My own little commune of sorts! ParanormalFarm.....:D

Last edited:
I would make sure the land had a wooded section on it, then turn the middle of the property into a lake. Around that, I would have a section for a large garden, a barn for the cirtters, and then put a tiny house on the lake for me, and several other tiny homes for those that wished to live there in community. My own little commune of sorts! ParanormalFarm.....:D
I'll let you know when skinwalker ranch is for sale :p

Reactions: Paintman
Underground bunker, underground greenhouses. Let the land waste away so no one knows it is there

Reactions: Paintman
Underground bunker, underground greenhouses. Let the land waste away so no one knows it is there
LOL! OK, I should have seen that one comin' from you.....;)

Reactions: sal
sal, Paintman was talking about you on the thread about Movie stars....lol