Politics Your yamaka is showing!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-closest-thing-to-a-jew-to-ever-be-president/

On Tuesday, former Obama advisor David Axelrod informed an Israeli television channel that President Obama considers himself “the closet thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office.” Obama’s deep and abiding connection to Jewish identity is obviously rooted in his ethnic background, connected to Jews via (?); his ideological ties to Jews, such as (?); and a profound connection with the state of Israel as evidenced by (?).

In actuality, Obama is about as Jewish as George Wallace was black.

But Obama spouted this drivel in order to whine about his treatment at the hands of commentators who, not having undergone full frontal lobotomies, can identify his animus for the Jewish state. “You know,” he allegedly told Axelrod, “I think I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office. For people to say that I am anti-Israel, or, even worse, anti-Semitic, it hurts.”

Does this guy actually believe the crap that he spews? The man is delusional!

I heard that comment this morning and almost choked on my coffee! What the heck??? That's pretty much an insult!

Reactions: sal and surge
image.jpg

Unbelievable. This just proves with such a blatant lie, how much contempt they have for the general population, that they will just believe it and not question it. I guess it's the old say it until they believe it ploy. :rolleyes:

Reactions: sal and surge
you have to admit, he has a set on him. He thinks just because he says it, people will believe it. This man has no shame.
I guess it's the old say it until they believe it ploy.
the Nazis did that with great success :)

Reactions: Debi and surge