Your weekend meal

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I have been cooking all day today so food is on my brain. SO! My question to start the weekend is this:

If you could choose ANY MEAL this weekend, served to you by an expert chef, what would that meal be? Oh, and somebody is paying for it, so money is not an issue.

Steamed lobster, with extra plates of crab too. Brussel sprouts, carrots and corn for the veggies. Grape juice to drink. And for dessert, rice pudding and tapioca lol..... that would be tasty!!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Steamed lobster, with extra plates of crab too. Brussel sprouts, carrots and corn for the veggies. Grape juice to drink. And for dessert, rice pudding and tapioca lol..... that would be tasty!!
Part of that sounds lovely!!! :D

Reactions: NobleHouse
i2dw5nf19laqgikdlv1rR9f2o1_500.jpg
I'll do it myself, while wearing lederhausen. With potato salad, DAB beer or Stella Artrois, homemade garlic pickles to cut thru the fat, and a red cabbage salad w/ a vinaigrette.:) Then invade France. Followed by a fresh blueberry milkshake and 1 hour on the treadmill.

Ohh I'm going out to eat with you lol

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Well I had carnival food this weekend .. Corn dogs , chicken on a stick, elephant ears and shaved ice. LOVE IT!!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi