Your Top Three

Changs. Olive Garden, Chilles.
Like Panda Expess.
But, I'm with Tex. Mom & Pop places.:)

Reactions: 7Critter
We are having supper from the local cafe tonight. They are going to try and open for take-out on Monday Wednesday and Friday. We miss them and will probably eat there once a week from now on until things level out. We also have a local pizza place that we support. Both places are not just good because they are local. they have the best food in the county. When you live in or near a small town with a population of 500 out in the country you learn to appreciate having a local place to go. Other wise it is a 50 mile round trip to go to eat.
Yes, this week we had pizza takeout and Greek takeout from favorite local places - planning on Cajun takeout from an even smaller venue next week.

We have leftover Greek food too so tomorrow morning is my GF’s famous “Greek Scramble” for breakfast.

I am fortunate in that my wife cooks cajun. We had gumbo the other night; that is a staple for us. Her Mom was raised cajun and then lived with a Mexican family for several years. My wife cooks Cajun like a native and the same for Mexican. I wish that we had a good local Thai and Greek Restaurant here but that is the one disadvantage to small-town living. We are pretty much limited to Mexican, Vietnamese oriental and Italian as far as other national cuisines.

I am fortunate in that my wife cooks cajun. We had gumbo the other night; that is a staple for us. Her Mom was raised cajun and then lived with a Mexican family for several years. My wife cooks Cajun like a native and the same for Mexican. I wish that we had a good local Thai and Greek Restaurant here but that is the one disadvantage to small-town living. We are pretty much limited to Mexican, Vietnamese oriental and Italian as far as other national cuisines.
Okay, now my envy is growing TD.

Now I’m hungry