Your Standby.....

I do love a burger! Are they any good at a Mom and Pop's diner?
It varies from diner to diner. Sometimes you get lucky and find a really good one but most times it's just average but at least safe.

Reactions: RoseRed
I do love a burger! Are they any good at a Mom and Pop's diner?
They can be.

Are there still "Little Chefs" in the UK? Ate a handful of these over the years. We were in rural Wales, a Little Chef on the edge of civilization kept us from starving to death.

Are there still "Little Chefs" in the UK? Ate a handful of these over the years. We were in rural Wales, a Little Chef of the edge of civilization kept us from starving to death.

The last Little Chef closed on January 31, 2018, after the company was bought by Euro Garages who converted the restaurants into other brands such as Greggs and Starbucks.

Reactions: RoseRed and Duke
There was a diner in High Springs, FL which served the absolute best milk shakes ever. They had a retro theme, as you can see in the pic:
1620493619257.png

There was a diner in High Springs, FL which served the absolute best milk shakes ever. They had a retro theme, as you can see in the pic:
View attachment 32278
Oh, wow. That is so cool! I remember visiting a retro diner in my state once or twice. It was like stepping back into time.