Your smart tv may be watching you back!

jadamz

the Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Millions of smart TVs can be hacked, Consumer Reports says | Daily Mail Online

• A study from Consumer Reports found that top smart TV models can be hacked
  • Additionally, TV manufacturers can spy on your family through them
  • The report outlines which products are worst in terms of security and privacy
  • This includes devices from Samsung and TCL, and those running Roku platform
  • Smart TVs are dominating the scene, making old-fashioned televisions a rarity

Read more: Millions of smart TVs can be hacked, Consumer Reports says | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Paintman

Read more: Millions of smart TVs can be hacked, Consumer Reports says | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I know this, a lot know it actually but it makes our lives much easier when we are tracked (Told what we need) Censorship of our lives. I need to get to flint so I checked traffic conditions on i-69 on Google and it showed my apartment and my rout MY address. This disturbs me when I don't have to tell you where I am you already know.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hey.....is your avatar Lady Olenna when she was young? LoL

No doubt they can spy on us. However I’m not giving up my tv. I doubt they will watch long, my life is pretty boring. Lol

The article says hackers can remotely change your TV channels, volume, etc. Can you imagine not knowing this and see it happening ? You would think you have a angry neighbor or a TV that was possessed. :)

The article says hackers can remotely change your TV channels, volume, etc. Can you imagine not knowing this and see it happening ? You would think you have a angry neighbor or a TV that was possessed. :)
It would scare the daylights out of me for sure.