"Your Sixth Sense" by psychotherapist Belleruth Naparstek

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I wanted to share a book from my distant past with you all. In 2000, this book seriously impressed me; and as such, I think I deserve to read it again too. My suggested book is called "Your Sixth Sense" by psychotherapist Belleruth Naparstek.

YSS.png

First a preface about how I came to read this book. In the summer of 2000, I was fortunate enough to go on a Hawaiian vacation with my brother and six members of his family. I wanted to take along something to read to entertain myself on the long plane ride and to have just in case we got stuck inside our island condo for too long. As I've mentioned in other threads on the PNF, I am not open with my family about my psychic senses nor my mystical beliefs yet I still wanted a similar book to continue my research into those areas. So I thought I could probably find something at Barnes & Noble with a subtle title which was not too much in your face about these subjects. I was just starting to walk down the "New Age" book aisle, when about 20 feet ahead of me a white paperback book tumbled off of the shelf and into the aisle. Wanting to appear to be a neat freak, I picked up the book to put it back on the shelf; but, I read the title first..."Your Sixth Sense". Obviously when you are into the paranormal, some "random" actions just happen to look like important signs. Although I found the books' title to be a little overt, I chose not to put that book back on the shelf and bought it instead.

I am a rather slow reader but I was able to move through this material pretty quickly getting through most of the book on the plane. This book contains a few chapters on practical exercises for growing your psychic abilities. However I found the interviews - most of which are not anonymous - to be some of the most interesting material. I've read some parts of this 225-page book twice; and, my book has so many yellow highlighted paragraphs that I can't easily count them all (I know because I tried just now). I can't recall why, but I've got the five-page section titled "Receptive Mode and Passive Volition" closed with a paper clip; and, I just pulled out of that same clipped section a small "Zoltar Speaks" card - this is the kind of card dispensed by one of those fortune-telling machines. I don't recall why that card was inserted there either but I'm going to guess that I got the card in Hawaii. Safe to say that your own copy of this book probably won't come with any of these extra features.

This book served as secondary validation for me for a number of psychic concepts.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-11_9-37-0.png
    upload_2018-6-11_9-37-0.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
As I re-read my own posting once more for spelling errors, I still can't recall why that one five-page section is clipped closed. I'm uncertain if the paperclip is there to remind me of something; or, if the paperclip might be there to "bind" something...like the now freed Zoltar Speaks card. :confused:

Reactions: Debi
So very quick update to this thread. I found this old book in my office on Sunday and immediately decided to share it with you all. I clearly created this related thread the following day, on Monday.

As mentioned in my original post, I found a small "Zoltar Speaks" (fortune telling) card stuck in one section of the book. Well I didn't bother mentioning that on the back there was printed a set of six numbers labeled as "Your lucky numbers". Well the same day I opened this thread, I also took those same six numbers and bought a Florida Lotto. The results are seen in the photo I've attached - four of those six numbers were included in last night's Lotto draw.

Last edited:
Well something is wrong with my ability to post my picture so I'll give you the numbers from my Zoltar Speaks card instead... 3 6 12 21 26 and 44.

Last edited: