Your phone

What features do you depend on most with yours?
I like when I get a call, I can see who is calling. I miss dearly the days when the phone rang and you knew the person calling. I also like the text feature to stay in touch with my family. When I drove to the office every day, I would text to ask if we needed anything from the grocery before I left the office.

the camera and GPS when travelling is about all i use my phone for. (other than text messages and actual calls).. i dont use it for internet, banking, shopping or anything else. i dont carry it with me most times. i really dont like cell phones too much....lol

My favorite phone are the old rotary phones. You can’t beat the freedom those things offer compared to a smart phone or a regular old style mobile.

Being connected 24/7 isn’t healthy.
Growing up I had the hardest time using rotary phones. Trying to dial always made me dizzy and break my concentration on what number I was supposed to dial next. My Dad used to yell at me for not being able to do something as simple as dialing a phone number.

the camera and GPS when travelling is about all i use my phone for. (other than text messages and actual calls).. i dont use it for internet, banking, shopping or anything else. i dont carry it with me most times. i really dont like cell phones too much....lol
My sentiments, exactly.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I have an I phone. Like Duke said, my fav is the one I’m using. Once I get used to it , I’m happy.

Reactions: Selectric
My favorite phones are the old rotary phones.
I miss those days too. When i moved into my apartment, i wanted to get an old black tabletop rotary. But the whole tone/pulse craziness and lack of choices i stayed with my cordless phone lol. Little tid bit...remember the attachment on the old phones for office people? The ones to rest on your shoulder? lol

Reactions: Lynne and RoseRed
My favourite phone is this one (and I'm not even kidding!). As others have said, the old rotary phones are wonderfully simple and solid. I recently bought one and was thrilled to be able to chuck the horrible digital one away. I do still have a mobile as well, though maily for the camera.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 11.09.15.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 11.09.15.png
    803 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
My favourite phone is this one (and I'm not even kidding!). As others have said, the old rotary phones are wonderfully simple and solid. I recently bought one and was thrilled to be able to chuck the horrible digital one away. I do still have a mobile as well, though maily for the camera.
And you can slam that one when you're mad! lol