Your phone

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Since I've had internet trouble, I've had to work more from my phone...which I do not like.
Don't like not being on my laptop and don't like my phone! lol

Thinking of all of you who actually use your phone a lot daily, which I do not, what has been your favorite phone?
What features do you depend on most with yours?

Since I've had internet trouble, I've had to work more from my phone...which I do not like.
Don't like not being on my laptop and don't like my phone! lol

Thinking of all of you who actually use your phone a lot daily, which I do not, what has been your favorite phone?
What features do you depend on most with yours?

My favorite phone has always been the one I was using at the time. I couldn't tell you the make/models, other than they were all Androids. Current one is a Samsung, I do know that. 95% of what I do here on PFN is done from my cell, the other 5% is from my tablet.

I use them until they break or just don't work. I think I'm on my third phone since I retired in 2011. One of them I dropped in a toilet....don't ask. To be honest, I've had far more problems with service providers than I have phones.

My favorite phones were my Droids. I had a Droid 2 and a Droid 4. They had actual keyboards on them, not just a picture of a keyboard. Even better was that the keyboard was separate from the screen, so unlike a Blackberry I had a full phone screen.

Here is a picture of the Droid 4.

1661483428431.png

I just got a new phone a few weeks ago, a Samsung Galaxy 22+. It wasn't exactly cheap, but I would have gladly paid a lot more if it had a physical keyboard.

I would love a phone like that, Stevedog!

One of my pet peeves with cell phones, is that the screen is too slippery. I like the feel of keys under my finger tips. In this respect, I am old school. I mostly use my desktop with keyboard, flat screen and mouse. I like to have my hands free to type the way I was trained to, and not use two thumbs. I currently use an Android phone which has a lot of features I don't need. One feature that comes in handy ocassionally, is the ability to take a picture of a check and deposit it in my online account. Another is the camera, for catching the fur babies doing cute or funny things. Once, when I was sick in bed, I watched a couple episodes of my favorite program on my phone. I guess that's all on features, for me!

Welcome to PNF Inquirer. I primarily use my desk top computer at home. For cell phone i have a Samsung something-or-other lol. There are far too many things on it i don't need. I can access the net which i use ALOT for work and music. Also an app that is used for work. It has everything on it..schedule...clock in and outs...link for google maps to find the jobs. Of course also use the camera for fishing, work, etc pics. It is out dated (got it 5yrs ago) but works just fine for me. I've always been a bare bones guy anyway.

Although the convenience is nice much of the time, I don't like carrying a phone around. I tend to leave it home when running errands, which irritates my wife, but I feel like a rebel. The government doesn't know where I am, lol.

I miss life before cell phones. It was a lot simpler.

My favorite phones are the old rotary phones. You can’t beat the freedom those things offer compared to a smart phone or a regular old style mobile.

Being connected 24/7 isn’t healthy.

Last edited: