Your Phone...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THE CELL PHONE HAS BECOME OUR CONSTANT COMPANION...OR AT LEAST TO MANY. ME? NOT SO MUCH.

HOW MUCH DO YOU USE YOUR PHONE? IS IT YOUR CONSTANT COMPANION? DO YOU USE IT FOR MOST ONLINE WORK OR CONTACT?

WHAT KIND OF PHONE DO YOU PREFER OR USE? OR, LIKE MY HUBS, DO YOU STILL HAVE A FLIP PHONE? (SERIOUSLY, HE DOES...)

I just very reluctantly gave up my flip phone, and Mr. Garnet gave me his old Smartphone so that he could upgrade. I barely use it; just to take pictures now and then, or text someone. I just can't be bothered carrying that thing around. I prefer my retro desk phone, with push buttons in the shape of a dial. Love it!

THE CELL PHONE HAS BECOME OUR CONSTANT COMPANION...OR AT LEAST TO MANY. ME? NOT SO MUCH.

HOW MUCH DO YOU USE YOUR PHONE? IS IT YOUR CONSTANT COMPANION? DO YOU USE IT FOR MOST ONLINE WORK OR CONTACT?

WHAT KIND OF PHONE DO YOU PREFER OR USE? OR, LIKE MY HUBS, DO YOU STILL HAVE A FLIP PHONE? (SERIOUSLY, HE DOES...)
How do you think I communicate with you guys most of the time. Lol. I do prefer, though, to go on my laptop. I just find it easier to type on an actual keyboard. But yes, my phone is with me pretty much 24/7.

I rarely use my phone other than to text the boys in the other half of the house or here to Critter when my internet is down. I get the occasional phone call, but often times will go days without one. I have to remind myself to charge the dang thing up occasionally. I'm a laptop girl all the way.

I rarely use my phone other than to text the boys in the other half of the house or here to Critter when my internet is down. I get the occasional phone call, but often times will go days without one. I have to remind myself to charge the dang thing up occasionally. I'm a laptop girl all the way.
Lol, that's me too. Except I use a desktop with a keyboard. I often forget to charge my phone until it bleeps at me.

I use my cell about 80% of the time when online, the other 20% I'm on my tablet. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used a desktop since I retired, and I have never owned a laptop.

all.the.time

I may be the only person on Earth without a cell phone.:(

Reactions: garnetsilver
I rarely carry it with me unless im taking a trip or something, I do not like talking on the phone, do not like texting, and hardly ever go on line with it....I use it for pictures, or GPS more than anything...…but not long ago I was cleaning out a cabinet and came across the junk box, ( maybe you all have one, just a box that everything imaginable sooner or later makes it to... to only stay there for decades before being sorted through....hmmmm. a time capsule in a way.....lol) anyways amidst all the chargers and cables that have long since lost their counterpart...( and possibly a sock or two)… I found a PAGER... remember those....lol..... yeah I hated that thing too.