Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

I'm not sure how many of you have heard of dream walking (sometimes spelled as one word).
It is something I do without trying, it just happens. At first I thought they were my own dreams. Then, one night while in the US Army, I'm sleeping on a cot and I have this dream where the guy in the cot next to mine is playing tennis, but nobody is on the other side of the net, yet the ball keeps coming back like magic. I'm next to him on the tennis court, and we are losing against this invisible ball return. So I started laughing, which collapsed the dream for me and I woke up laughing. My laughing woke him up, and he asked what was so funny. When I told him the content of the dream, he went pale and avoided me after that, calling me "That Voodoo freak" who creeps around in your dreams uninvited.
I suppose if I did it on purpose, ok to invading privacy.
But I don't, and it has happened many times since, where I try my best to confirm the dream content with those involved before saying anything about the experience. Without some form of confirmation, we have personal experience. But when others are involved in anything Psi phenomena related, you have some pretty sound evidence.
These dreams have also included short glimpses of future events involving others, and I have been able to confirm that as well, before the event.
We always need to be focused and concerned with proper analysis of what is going on. Not all dreams are your own, not all emotions are your own, not all thoughts are your own.
It might feel like you own it.
A short example of feeling things and interpretation. I am not a fearful or paranoid person. Yet, one day I was feeling like someone was going to attack, so I'm peering out the window from behind the curtains. I decided I better drop into the fulcrum zone and clear my head (meditation my style). As I dropped into the magic of that 10 Hz zone, it was suddenly clear that it was my niece, and she was somehow in trouble. So I got the wife's phone and texted her "Wassup?" She responded that she was hiding from a mall shooter behind the Disney display. She was not harmed.
The moral of that was to pay attention to the abnormal, not all the things we experience are intrinsic to our own being. We share so much more than we might realize. That includes dreams, and the symbology of these experiences are not as universal as you might think.
If you want to know more about the "fulcrum zone", just ask.
Pretty sure some dreams i have had through my life were parts of someone else's dream. I never got to confirm as most of the time, i did not know these people. The ones when i was a young kid were far too detailed to be by chance.

Reactions: Lynne
May not have been the MOST vivid dream, but I did have an vivid dream of note a couple nights ago.

The dream started off with someone telling me over the phone that I had to get to Texas immediately, I was the only one he'd talk to. Next thing I know I'm in Texas, standing on the street seeing a former subordinate holding a handgun to his head.

I began talking to him, and we carried on a perfectly normal conversation. No mention of the gun he was holding on himself, just reminiscing about the job and people we worked with. The last thing I remember from the dream was him asking me if I thought we could get our little fishing group together again. He held the gun against his head the whole dream (or what I remember of it), but it was never mentioned.

May not have been the MOST vivid dream, but I did have an vivid dream of note a couple nights ago.

The dream started off with someone telling me over the phone that I had to get to Texas immediately, I was the only one he'd talk to. Next thing I know I'm in Texas, standing on the street seeing a former subordinate holding a handgun to his head.

I began talking to him, and we carried on a perfectly normal conversation. No mention of the gun he was holding on himself, just reminiscing about the job and people we worked with. The last thing I remember from the dream was him asking me if I thought we could get our little fishing group together again. He held the gun against his head the whole dream (or what I remember of it), but it was never mentioned.
When was last time you spoke to that person? They may be going through dark times and may have been a reach out for help. Not sure how close you were to them, but if that was an extended hand, perhaps there was a reason he 'only wanted to speak to you'.

When was last time you spoke to that person? They may be going through dark times and may have been a reach out for help. Not sure how close you were to them, but if that was an extended hand, perhaps there was a reason he 'only wanted to speak to you'.
Spoke with him in Jan/Feb this year. We weren't that close, he was a junior officer who worked for me in the 90s. I do know he's doing very well, he's a high dollar stockbroker who recently got married.

Spoke with him in Jan/Feb this year. We weren't that close, he was a junior officer who worked for me in the 90s. I do know he's doing very well, he's a high dollar stockbroker who recently got married.
Huh. Very odd dream then. Maybe over the next few days or so something will emerge that may give insight into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Once again, snakes. This time rattlesnakes. The big one was 8ft long, the rest were a great degree smaller and also tiny babies. I remember the 8ft size as i told a young kid about it. No idea who they were and why they were in this rather barren area. I don't think of snakes nor have i seen any to make them pop up randomly. We discussed awhile back about spirit guides. Now, i don't remember them guiding me to do anything, just being there. When they appeared in other dreams they did try to 'attack' me. Which again makes no sense since i'm not terrified of them nor do i see them ever. The only thing of curious interest was running into my boss and finding him in a 2ft hole cut in asphalt. It seemed like he was working on something but the hole was above what looked like a shallow chamber. As i talked to him through the hole, he said there were some kind of remains. As he crawled away that is when i woke up...of course lol. If i really want to discern this one, i could come up with an explanation that makes sense. A bit much if your brain has to create puzzling stuff just to show you something simple or things we already know. Or was it more than that? Damn sometimes i hate dreams lol.

Some dreams we have can be really mundane. I only question this one as it was a tad odd and out of place, though nothing of much importance lol. I ran into someone i haven't seen in over thirty years. She was mainly an acquaintance, so i never knew her that well. What struck me as odd was usually when you see someone in your dream they are exactly or pretty close to how you knew them. Your brain does store images so that is pretty normal. This particular dream she was at the age she would be now and aged in that manner. I found it odd my brain would go through all that work and produce what someone would look like and not just 'access the old files'. Other than that, mundane conversation about ourselves since school as we have not seen each other since then. Just another one of those things that make you go, Hmm?! lol.

Wow now that is a strange one. Perhaps you were helping him in spirit.

This was a strange one. I love dogs and have had few issues with them. Once in awhile, i have run into dogs that did not like people in their space or near their owners regardless, i get it. I had a nerve wracking dream last night where i was at someones house and they had a large old black dog. Can't place the breed, but right off the bat the dog kept groaning and lumbering closer to me. Whoever the owner was, kept trying to shoo the dog off to no avail. Before i knew it, it was between my legs groaning louder and found myself holding the dog by it's head, trying to rub behind the ears like i have done many times before to other dogs. But it kept forcing itself closer and closer till i pushed the dog back slowly and stood up. As i pushed the chair from behind me, the dog was now on top of the table at eye level, still groaning the exact same way. Very rare do i feel threatened by an animal. This time i was. I also had a cameo by my friend. I have not seen him since last 'visitation' dream, though this was nothing like that. He was a background 'character' as much as the owner of the dog that i have never met before. Another vivid dream out of far left field.

Selectric, I venture to say that the black dog represents your friend. Often, when people dream of dogs, they are symbols of loyalty and friendship. When the dog is black and threatens, it stands for your old relationship with your friend. The dog is showing unwillingness to trust or be friends, which may stand for how your and/or your friend really feels deep inside.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric