Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

I had this dream where again i was in my childhood home. This was before i confronted whatever was bothering me. I was standing in the kitchen and saw family sitting in the living room. Instantly i knew i was dreaming. This was the first i was that lucid while dreaming. I turned and decided to leave the house before my 'visitor' decided to pay a visit. First thing i thought...Oh! If i truly am dreaming, then damn, i can fly, right? Lol. I open the side door of the kitchen and damned if i didn't fly...i took off but within seconds, this person latched onto my leg lol. As i climbed higher, kicking them in the head saying Will You Let go! lol. Finally they dropped away and i came back down. Thought, alright, going to try this again without the pesky person. Took off again and here we go again, another person latched onto me keeping me doing whatever i wanted. It was the most free i felt, but also the most confined. Not sure if it was me keeping myself 'grounded' or something else just didn't want me to have fun with this lol.

I had this dream where again i was in my childhood home. This was before i confronted whatever was bothering me. I was standing in the kitchen and saw family sitting in the living room. Instantly i knew i was dreaming. This was the first i was that lucid while dreaming. I turned and decided to leave the house before my 'visitor' decided to pay a visit. First thing i thought...Oh! If i truly am dreaming, then damn, i can fly, right? Lol. I open the side door of the kitchen and damned if i didn't fly...i took off but within seconds, this person latched onto my leg lol. As i climbed higher, kicking them in the head saying Will You Let go! lol. Finally they dropped away and i came back down. Thought, alright, going to try this again without the pesky person. Took off again and here we go again, another person latched onto me keeping me doing whatever i wanted. It was the most free i felt, but also the most confined. Not sure if it was me keeping myself 'grounded' or something else just didn't want me to have fun with this lol.
Do you still have dreams about your old home now that you have eliminated the entity that was haunting it?

Do you still have dreams about your old home now that you have eliminated the entity that was haunting it?
I have not had any bad ones. The strange thing is, i really don't remember many dreams now. I very rarely had nightmares to begin with...atleast not since i was a kid. If i did, they were when i was going through difficult times. The bad ones, they were not often (thankfully) but they were never expected. Always came out of the blue when it wanted to show up.

Well, I'm glad you got rid of it anyway!

The recurring dreams of my old house just involve me going back there and having a good look round. They would be very dull to recount to others, but to me, they're the best dreams I could have.

We moved out 30 years ago but I still miss it so much. It's as if I left a piece of my soul there, in the walls. It's as if, in my dreams, I'm reconnecting with myself but on a very deep, spiritual level.

My sister and I still sneak up the path every Xmas, but we daren't knock on the door. The new owner is a very private man and I don't think he'd appreciate it!

Well, I'm glad you got rid of it anyway!

The recurring dreams of my old house just involve me going back there and having a good look round. They would be very dull to recount to others, but to me, they're the best dreams I could have.

We moved out 30 years ago but I still miss it so much. It's as if I left a piece of my soul there, in the walls. It's as if, in my dreams, I'm reconnecting with myself but on a very deep, spiritual level.

My sister and I still sneak up the path every Xmas, but we daren't knock on the door. The new owner is a very private man and I don't think he'd appreciate it!
I always wanted to go there but unless they are experiencing odd stuff...it would be an odd conversation to say the least lol.

Reactions: RoseRed
I always wanted to go there but unless they are experiencing odd stuff...it would be an odd conversation to say the least lol.
Imagine if they were! That would be an amazing conversation!

Reactions: Selectric