Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

I kid you not , I had a true nightmare last night. I had just moved into a beautiful place in the hills of L.A. I was on a street looking down on my back garden and I was talking to Bradley Cooper about how happy I was in my new place and he said "Oh, you live in "T+++p Trouble" I said huh? He just opened his eyes real wide and walked away. I started to walk back to my car and some kind of vigilante looking guy grabs me and starts dragging me down the street and put me in a long line of woman waiting for I didn't know what. I noticed they only took woman that were not with a man.The wait was interminable and the line snaked all around ending in a building. I finally got to the building entrance and the line continued like Space Mountain, weaving back and forth and finally it ended directly in front of an ex-president (Please understand I am not political in any way. I think everyone is a big fat liar) He pressed up against me and shook my hand and said something like "I hope I have your vote". And then I found myself back outside again. As I was walking back up the road to my car ANOTHER vigilante grabbed me and put me back in the damn line again. I couldn't believe it! It was groundhog day! I was back in the same interminable long-ass line.AGAIN. I was thinking there is no way I can get out of this loop. I knew they would catch me again being a single woman and this building was very close to the wall of my new home that I loved. I thought I will never get out of this torture. Then while I was waiting one of the vigilantes came up to me and said if we plant this chip in you, you won't have to stand in line anymore. And then I woke up. A freakin nightmare.Truly. One of the worst I've ever had. I don't even like retelling it. This was last freakin' night
I wish my nightmares were always comical. Kind of like me getting bitten on the back by some crazy kid and Spock showing up.

About two or three mornings ago, I had a dream that was very disturbing. I was in a ramshackle looking building, like in a third world country. The kind of structure where corrugated metal is used for roofing and rags draped over doorways instead of doors. There were a lot of seniors sitting around, some in wheelchairs, on IVs, or with walkers nearby. They all wore those hospital gowns that tie at the back. I realized that they were all waiting to be euthanized! A nurse was going up to each one and speaking reassuringly, and I wondered why I was there. I realized that I too, wore a gown and was apparently waiting my turn.

The nurse approached me, holding a handful of ampules with various medicines and I knew that it was a lethal cocktail. I asked her why I was there as I didn't desire to end my life, and she started the same speech she had been giving everyone else, as if I were chickening out at the last minute. I kept insisting that I wasn't ready to die and she seemed quietly determined to carry on with it. I wrenched myself awake and was terrified to go back to sleep.

I am curious what you all may think of this dream.

About two or three mornings ago, I had a dream that was very disturbing. I was in a ramshackle looking building, like in a third world country. The kind of structure where corrugated metal is used for roofing and rags draped over doorways instead of doors. There were a lot of seniors sitting around, some in wheelchairs, on IVs, or with walkers nearby. They all wore those hospital gowns that tie at the back. I realized that they were all waiting to be euthanized! A nurse was going up to each one and speaking reassuringly, and I wondered why I was there. I realized that I too, wore a gown and was apparently waiting my turn.

The nurse approached me, holding a handful of ampules with various medicines and I knew that it was a lethal cocktail. I asked her why I was there as I didn't desire to end my life, and she started the same speech she had been giving everyone else, as if I were chickening out at the last minute. I kept insisting that I wasn't ready to die and she seemed quietly determined to carry on with it. I wrenched myself awake and was terrified to go back to sleep.

Really hope you get some input on this one, Garnet. I know this one has you a bit spooked.

You had dreams in war torn, third world settings before. Do the locations hold meaning to you? The rest of the dream seems too personal to discuss openly, so i will pause right there.

I am so sorry you experienced this Garnet. My mind went right to a Government getting rid of their burden citizens. I am guessing this was stress related. I know the fear of facing uncertain futures as we age is hard. I think the take away from this is that your spirit has a lot fight and more to do in this life before you cross over.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
You had dreams in war torn, third world settings before. Do the locations hold meaning to you? The rest of the dream seems too personal to discuss openly, so i will pause right there.
Yes, I have had dreams in those settings before. I wonder if my higher self has work to do there? During Covid, I had a lot of dreams in nursing home settings but I couldn't tell if I was the patient or just an observer. Those dreams were not half as scary as this one was, though.

Steve, if you have input that seems too personal, you can pm me! I appreciate any and all input.

That is a horrible dream. Could it you have been transported to the future after a third world war or part of the final solution I think it's called of Hitlers during the second world war?

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
That is a horrible dream. Could it you have been transported to the future after a third world war or part of the final solution I think it's called of Hitlers during the second world war?
That is a horrifying thought! But interesting, as well. The seniors in the dream didn't appear to be upset at what was coming; I was the only one who didn't want to participate.