Your Hometown

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Do you come from a small town? A big city? Where did you grow up and do you still live in that town?
Were you one that wanted to get as far away as you could from it when you grew up or did you want to stay close to "home"?

This guy is from my current neck of the woods....​

Last edited:
BTW, the towns of Bloomington and Seymour are close by me, and what you see in that video was filmed there. I'm very familiar with the area, and the town of Seymour remains much the same today. The bridge you see and several other landmarks are still there.

I actually grew up near Chicago, but in a smaller town in Lake County, IN. I had the small town feel, but was also able to jump on the South Shore train and land in Chi in an hour. Best of both worlds! Now I live in an even smaller town! But once again, should I want the city, I can be in Indianapolis in an hour. Just for the record, haven't been in Indianapolis in about 2 years!

I grew up in the small town of New Baltimore Michigan. I live in a nearby Village which is even smaller. New Baltimore has grown a lot since I was a kid. I'm not a city girl. The farther away the better.

Reactions: Debi
I haven't been home in years. I went back once but I didn't know anyone and everything was different and it made me feel like everything was dead.

Reactions: Debi