Your Good Luck Charm

I guess I should pop back on here and say that I carry my items not for luck, but for focus and protection. Got to thinking that "luck" actually has nothing to do with it after reading Paint's post. :)

Agreed, and why I didn't answer initially. For thirty-plus years I wore a Celtic cross and a Saint Barbara (patron saint of all things relating to fires and explosions) medal, but after I retired, I retired them as well and replaced them with an Orthodox St. Michael Cross.

Attachments

• 20190622_183331.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
I guess I should pop back on here and say that I carry my items not for luck, but for focus and protection. Got to thinking that "luck" actually has nothing to do with it after reading Paint's post. :)
Around my neck I've always had a crucifix and a Miraculous Medal. A few years later the Saint Michael came on board. That is a Touchstone for don't be an idiot.

Reactions: Debi
Honestly I dont believe in luck.

Reactions: Paintman and Duke
I keep finding four leaf clovers so I keep one of them in my wallet. I must have over 40 of them by now pressed in various books. Plus five and six leaf ones too.

Strange thing is once I find one - I usually find another within 30 seconds of the first if I keep looking. Now is it the fact I am holding the first that makes me lucky enough to find the next one? ;)
I’ve never found one that I can recall anyway.

No lucky charms here but I’d do wear a cross. I’m thinking carrying a blessed item may be a good idea though.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
No surprise to the PNF, it is the painted coin medallion which appears as my forum avatar.

In addition, I wear my Mom's gold wedding band on the same chain with that medallion. I also have a cheap sterling silver ring that I always wear on my left pinky which says' "Truth".

No surprise to the PNF, it is the painted coin medallion which appears as my forum avatar.

In addition, I wear my Mom's gold wedding band on the same chain with that medallion. I also have a cheap sterling silver ring that I always wear on my left pinky which says' "Truth".
WandS that is cool.

Thank you Paintman. Each item is a separate unique charm too:

Mom’s wedding band is my love charm.

Truth ring is my knowledge/wisdom charm.

Painted Moroccan coin is my spirit charm.
I love this Wands because it shows you live your faith.