Your go to comfort food?

Mmmm, tuna is good in mac & cheese, sounds like you have either been military, college, or just single male syndrome where you become quite the ramen noodle chef....lol.....speaking of ramen noodles, tuna is good in most of them, esp. The shrimp flavored....lol

I’ve been in all three of those statuses Paulm. But I’d add lower-class income family to the front of your insightful list.

OK, I like tuna, but NOT in my mac and cheese! Now, tuna casserole? That's another go to comfort food!

Okay, take a slow deep breath and then read what Thursday’s lunch was. A mixture of...

Small can of tuna (drained)
4 oz of instant rice
2 tbs spinach dip

“Casserole”

Okay, take a slow deep breath and then read what Thursday’s lunch was. A mixture of...

Small can of tuna (drained)
4 oz of instant rice
2 tbs spinach dip

“Casserole”
Ummm.....no. MY casserole contains noodles, mushroom soup, peas and tuna. YUM.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
My comfort food for dinner can never go wrong with Philadelphia cheesesteak calzone
20190428_154358.jpg

Ummm.....no. MY casserole contains noodles, mushroom soup, peas and tuna. YUM.
Look Debi, you open the pantry of two poor planning adults and see if you can come up with a better lunch! :mad:

Just like the Chopped series on the Food Network, I could have offered you the choice of prunes, dehydrated potatoes, and tomato juice. But I think I did pretty damn good with what I had! :p

Next week the Chopped Basket includes Chik-fil-a sauce packet, 4-years old cream-of-Goddess-knows-what condensed soup, and unsalted nuts mix. ;vo

Reactions: Benway
Look Debi, you open the pantry of two poor planning adults and see if you can come up with a better lunch! :mad:

Just like the Chopped series on the Food Network, I could have offered you the choice of prunes, dehydrated potatoes, and tomato juice. But I think I did pretty damn good with what I had! :p

Next week the Chopped Basket includes Chik-fil-a sauce packet, 4-years old cream-of-Goddess-knows-what condensed soup, and unsalted nuts mix. ;vo
LOL Oh dear...Wands, we need to take you shopping!