Your go to comfort food?

Tony, I am about to make you ill most likely.

Mac and Cheese! THAT is my go to comfort food. (Tony is now gagging at the thought....)

My vote too.

But now it’s my turn to turn your stomach Debi...add a small drained can of tuna. You still there or racing for the toilet bowl?

Reactions: Donna K. and Paulm
Lasagna, chili Mac, hamburger steak and eggs...chili with grilled cheese or P.B&J sandwich......hmmm....I'll think of more as they come.

Really hard to beat a great lasagna Paulm. I like when the cheese burns on the edge with a noodle...all crispy and cheesy......ummmmmmm...

Reactions: Donna K. and Paulm
That is so odd, that's how I am with peas. Growing up my brother LOVED peas so my mom would make them for him and I would run out of the house complaining about the smell. Which everyone would say I was being over dramatic because peas don't smell. But they do and it's rancid to me. I could smell her cooking them when I was clear across the house.
And I don't blame you about the smell of cheese. It is strong and It is pungent, it also lingers. The deli I go to by my house makes all their cheese in house, the smell is STRONG, to say the least. I can't even be in there longer than 20 minutes, and I usually end up smelling of cheese until I get home and shower.
I know it is weird but I love spiders. I can't kill them, I usually just scoot them outside. Unless they are bigger than a grape, then I am sorry and will hold a small funeral after I murder it.

You’re right WK, peas have a distinct smell. I think every vegetable does really.

Last edited:
My vote too.

But now it’s my turn to turn your stomach Debi...add a small drained can of tuna. You still there or racing for the toilet bowl?
How could you add canned tuna to ANYTHING!?!?! Especially mac n' cheese. You have not just turned Debi's stomach, you are turning mine too! That is that is another food my brother loved as a kid that made me run for the hills the moment I saw the can.

My vote too.

Mmmm, tuna is good in mac & cheese, sounds like you have either been military, college, or just single male syndrome where you become quite the ramen noodle chef....lol.....speaking of ramen noodles, tuna is good in most of them, esp. The shrimp flavored....lol

Mmmm, tuna is good in mac & cheese, sounds like you have either been military, college, or just single male syndrome where you become quite the ramen noodle chef....lol.....speaking of ramen noodles, tuna is good in most of them, esp. The shrimp flavored....lol
This post is hard to read. I can't with tuna, I just can't. And why ruin Ramen. Which is even more delicious with leftover Korean bbq pork, and cabbage with a soft boiled egg. A recipe I created when I was too lazy to go to the grocery and threw whatever I could find in a pot.

Last edited:
This most is hard to read. I can't with tuna, I just can't. And why ruin Ramen. Which is even more delicious with leftover Korean bbq pork, and cabbage with a soft boiled egg. A recipe I created when I was too lazy to go to the grocery and threw whatever I could find in a pot.
That sounds like a good ramen recipe too....the tuna additive comes from field type work where tuna was easy to carry into and maintain........haha ramen noodles, the second best thing since hamburger helper.

That sounds like a good ramen recipe too....the tuna additive comes from field type work where tuna was easy to carry into and maintain........haha ramen noodles, the second best thing since hamburger helper.
I remember my mom giving us hamburger helper as kids. And then my nona found out and it was never served in our house again. Any kind of boxed meals, especially pasta, were abominations. It had to be made from scratch. I recently tried making it from scratch and although it was really good it just didn't taste like the box when I was a kid.