Your funniest....

r. "GIVE ME THE BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG YOU HAVE!" Everyone in the store (or that was around me) stopped and looked at me like i was insane and tried very hard to hide their smirks. The lady asked me why I was so upset and I explained to her and she laughed for about thirty seconds and explained to me to was just vinegar and water. Long story short it worked and I never returned to that store ever again...

the End.

That is to funny although I'm sure quite embarrassing for you when it happened. On a side note for you (or any other readers who may get in the same situation) Tomato juice removes Skunk odor, we've had to do this before with dogs & cats

Reactions: Charleh
When I lived in Alabama I had a stray dog she was part pit bull and part something else, The dog had an appetite for wild animals, Beaver, squirrel rabbit anything she could overpower she ate it.
One night she picked a fight with a skunk she was banned from coming in the house by my girl at the time, I tried to clean her with many different things but to no avail, she smelled like hell.... so I decided to google how to remove skunk odor from a dog. I guess the blog i read was some kind of joke but I had to try.. Anyway I rushed to CVS ran to the back pharmacy area and said loudly to the person at the counter. "GIVE ME THE BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG YOU HAVE!" Everyone in the store (or that was around me) stopped and looked at me like i was insane and tried very hard to hide their smirks. The lady asked me why I was so upset and I explained to her and she laughed for about thirty seconds and explained to me to was just vinegar and water. Long story short it worked and I never returned to that store ever again...

the End.
I bet nobody forgot that day. That’s ok just don’t let it be in your 3AM thoughts :)

Reactions: Lynne and Armand
When I lived in Alabama I had a stray dog she was part pit bull and part something else, The dog had an appetite for wild animals, Beaver, squirrel rabbit anything she could overpower she ate it.
One night she picked a fight with a skunk she was banned from coming in the house by my girl at the time, I tried to clean her with many different things but to no avail, she smelled like hell.... so I decided to google how to remove skunk odor from a dog. I guess the blog i read was some kind of joke but I had to try.. Anyway I rushed to CVS ran to the back pharmacy area and said loudly to the person at the counter. "GIVE ME THE BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG YOU HAVE!" Everyone in the store (or that was around me) stopped and looked at me like i was insane and tried very hard to hide their smirks. The lady asked me why I was so upset and I explained to her and she laughed for about thirty seconds and explained to me to was just vinegar and water. Long story short it worked and I never returned to that store ever again...

the End.
That is probably the funniest story I’ve ever heard. I can so see you doing this. Yep vinegar cuts everything.

Reactions: Paintman