Your first crush...

Michael Page, first grade. I actually had competition for him; another little girl whose name I can't remember. I do remember everyone being seated in a circle on the classroom floor for show and tell, and this little girl trying to prevent me sitting next to my crush.

I also remember telling my older brother, fully expecting him to tease me, but he found out where Michael lived and took me for a visit. I was very shy, and Michael and I sat in their backyard glider holding hands. :blush: I always wonder what became of him.
I married him

First crush was my kindergarten teacher lol. I remember she came to hospital when i had pneumonia and yelling at me to get back into my 'tent' lol. It was snowing outside so climbed out and was excited for first snow of season. There were many girls i had crushes on and vice versa through school, but for some reason always dated outside our 'school pool' lol.

First crush was my kindergarten teacher lol. I remember she came to hospital when i had pneumonia and yelling at me to get back into my 'tent' lol. It was snowing outside so climbed out and was excited for first snow of season. There were many girls i had crushes on and vice versa through school, but for some reason always dated outside our 'school pool' lol.
That reminds me of my crush on a teacher, I think in second grade. I wrote something funny in a test and she was so taken she kissed me on the cheek. I was over the moon but if it happened today she would probably be on some register, :rolleyes: lol. She was hot also, lol.

That reminds me of my crush on a teacher, I think in second grade. I wrote something funny in a test and she was so taken she kissed me on the cheek. I was over the moon but if it happened today she would probably be on some register, :rolleyes: lol. She was hot also, lol.
Yep. Ms. Stansbury, 11th grade Geometry teacher. Half Japanese, half American. Insane crush. Omg. 1st woman I ever gave a Red Rose to. I was 17, she was 26...I think.

I only had one crush through all my years of school before college my friend Katie. Knew her since 5th grade realized that I liked her in 10th grade took me another year to tell her was at the jr year valentines dance we never got together but that was 20 years ago still friends to this day still talk from time to time got invited to her wedding (couldn’t go because it was out of state) but still good friends