Your favorite...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What's you all time favorite T-shirt? Do you still own and/or wear it?

Is there a particular story you associate with that T-shirt?

Reactions: Donna K.
When I was in my twenties, I had a job as a waitress for the summer. I begged for weekend hours right away, because tips were better, but he insisted that at first I should start out when things were slow, just to get the hang of things. So I bought this T-shirt to make a point with my new boss.

It made a point with him and every male customer that came into the place. It said, "Available for Weekends."

My favorite tshirt of all time was one I bought at the Little A'Le'Inn outside Area 51. It showed a gray alien in bibbed overalls and a straw hat playing a banjo. The shirt was promoting the first annual "Rachel Alien Bluegrass Festival." I wore it out, unfortunately I've never been able to find a replacement.

I finally went looking for a long sleeved one today and found my current favorite. It has Key West on it. It's a soft pink and with the furnace set lower this year it's gonna come in very handy! I shall think of my favorite vacation as I wear it this winter. :)

When I was in my twenties, I had a job as a waitress for the summer. I begged for weekend hours right away, because tips were better, but he insisted that at first I should start out when things were slow, just to get the hang of things. So I bought this T-shirt to make a point with my new boss.

It made a point with him and every male customer that came into the place. It said, "Available for Weekends."
I forgot to mention that I never wore that T shirt in public again, but it was very comfortable to sleep in and I did so until it nearly fell to peices.

Back in the 80s concert days, I had a lot of favorites. I really don't have any of great significance at the moment.

There was a Tie-Dye... I have no remembrance of its origins... long long LONG lost in the mists... I passed it down to my Son... who then passed it to my niece who was terminal (and way to young) to wear on her/our final Spiritual Journey together to The Bighorn Medicine Wheel... after she Sailed it came back to me... I wore it until there were to many holes to mend with even safety pins... now it dwells within my Medicine Chest... where it will remain... until it is Called upon again.