Your favorite...

View attachment 33996
Wow, I don't even know where to begin but I guess the best analogy is -I grew up and played baseball in a neighborhood of Gary, Indiana that looked like the United Nations. We are just outside of Chicago so I can't even pin down a favorite.
I learned to make my own jambalaya and paella , kung pao , fettuccine alfredo, and a pasta sauce that a cattle-ranching Texan would complain that there was too much meat in it.
Still have the thing for Croatian, Polish, So. German, No. Italian - because they know where the caraway seeds go !
One day after work we stopped off to eat in a Mexican neighborhood in Chicago. I got to have authentic chimichanga that was the size of a Nerf football.
Then there is a butcher nearby that make sausages out of gyro meat. Got to figure out the right bun but that sounds like a real money maker.
I grew up in Paint's neighborhood and now I'm hungry and homesick again.

Indian and Turkish (shish kebabs, stuffed vine leaves, stupidly strong coffee and halloumi cheese). It's near impossible to get anything apart from the cheese and doner kebabs here though. Italian is also good. And French wine if that counts!
Honey, wine ALWAYS counts!

I love Mexican food. Eat it at least once a week but could ear it every day

Reactions: ozentity